BREAST AND TUMMY
Members of Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Superbly skilled plastic surgeons with 25 years combined plastic surgery experience.
- Breast and tummy experts.
- FRACS accredited.
- Members of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastics Surgeons.
- We use best-practice, accredited hospitals, partnering with specialist anaesthetists.
- Exclusive pre and post-operative program to aid recovery.
- Laser treatments to reduce the signs of scars.
- Best facilities in Melbourne.
- Luxury and comfort, with industry leading technology.
- Discreet, face-to-face meetings with your surgeon.
- There are no hidden costs:
- The cost you’re quoted will be the price you pay.
The Re. Journey
Confidence from the first “Hello”
Every part of the process is designed to make you feel more confident about the next part of your journey.
You’ll feel the care from the moment you call, through the initial, hour-long consultation, the discretion shown throughout the process and the extra simple steps our people take to help you feel comfortable and confident with your post-operative care.
A personal experience
We believe the experience should be as personal as the choice you are making.
There is so much more involved than just a surgical procedure. It’s why, at Re., we make it so much more than a clinical experience. We believe, the better the experience, the more confident you’ll feel about your new look.
Comfortable, calming and private
Re. is a luxurious and quiet space where you can take a few calming breaths before you and your surgeon meet in a private consulting room.
It’s about feeling comfortable, from the moment you arrive, while you make a very personal decision. Feeling no-one else matters but you.
The latest 3D mapping
Your surgeon will sit with you and create a personal journey map, with you.
We use the latest 3D mapping technology called Vectra, and interactive consulting software, Touch MD, to show what your body will look like.
We only perform surgeries at fully-accredited hospitals that meet strict Australian healthcare standards, and we only partner with experienced professionals who make you feel safe, confident and valued.
Feel confident about your new look
Re. are breast and tummy experts.
From your initial one-hour consultation, and throughout the whole experience, you’ll be in the care of a highly experienced Plastic Surgeon who specialises in breast augmentation and tummy procedures. You’ll have someone there, sharing their incredible experience, to support every decision and provide care when you need it.
They have created Re. because they believe, if someone wants to reshape their life, the experience should be as personal as the decision they’re about to make. So they’ve created an experience, at Re. unlike anything you’ll find anywhere else.
Start your journeyBook A Consultation
Not quite sure? here’s some common questions …
The cost we quote you will be the cost you pay.
With Re. there will be no unpleasant surprises. The cost quoted covers all consultations, pre-surgical preparation, surgical fee, anaesthetist costs, hospital costs, high-quality implants, post-operative garments and post-operative check-ups.
While your body will change, and people will notice, we don’t believe the world needs to know anything while you’re considering a change, or while you’re consulting prior to a procedure.
Re. also offers non-surgical procedures, to enhance your looks.
Beautiful supple skin, wrinkle-free brows, worry-free eyes, and younger smiles.
Our Cosmetic Physician Dr Lisa Freeman and Dermal Clinician Rachel Riley offer traditional skincare procedures, complemented by the latest technology.
- Chemical peels
- Skin resurfacing – which rebuilds the amount of collagen in your skin
- Dermal fillers – which plump up the skin and add youthful volume lost over time
- Anti-wrinkle treatments – which relax the muscles, removing frown lines, so your skin looks smoother and helps you look as confident as you’ll feel.
Plastic Surgery Hot Topics
What You Need to Know in 2019
Dr Richard Bloom talks about the hot topics from 2018 in the world of plastic surgery in Australia and globally. From Brazilian butt lifts to ALCL and breast implant illness, he covers what you need to know if you’re considering a plastic surgery procedure in 2019.
We’re here to help
Tel: 03 8840 0000 Fax: 03 8256 0152
Address: Level 3, 36 Jackson Street, Toorak, VIC 3142