With more options than ever before, it’s important to understand what goes into the price of a breast augmentation (and what doesn’t). For anyone who’s looked up the cost of a procedure, finding an exact figure can be difficult. Prices often range anywhere from $5,000 to upwards of $20,000.
Such extreme price differences are mainly due to the discrepancy between doctor qualification, choice of materials and pre- and post-operative care. Here at Re., an all-inclusive surgery package costs $13,990.
Be advised – not all surgeons performing breast augmentations are specialist plastic surgeons (FRACS). This is why you should get to know your doctor first. Re.’s breast augmentation experts, Dr Richard Bloom and Dr Kim Taylor are qualified specialist plastic surgeons who are members of ASPS/ASAPS and operate in accredited hospitals.
When comparing options, many don’t consider the additional costs that may not be included in the price as advertised. Hospital stays, garments, follow-up appointments, post-operative care and laser scar management treatments following surgery can put the cost substantially higher than the initial price. Many opt to go overseas for surgery, as they see it as a cheaper alternative. However, there are often hidden costs which can be both financial or health-related, without any care beyond surgery day.
At Re., the cost of breast augmentation surgery covers every necessary aspect, from pre-operative appointments to ongoing follow-ups. As part of our commitment to patient satisfaction and achieving the best outcomes, the exclusive Re.Care Surgery Program includes:
– All fees (hospital, implant and anaesthetist)
– All post-op care (for 6 months)
– Antiseptic body wash prior to surgery
– Re. Dex specially formulated pre-op drink
– Highest quality implants made by industry leader, MENTOR®
– Post op-surgical bras (x2)
– Scar tape and gel (for 2 months)
– Laser scar treatments (x2)
– Re. Diet created by a dietician to improve recovery and maintain weight during recovery
– Complimentary assessment with a Personal trainer-designed recovery exercise program (separate fee), to speed recovery and decrease downtime.
If you’re considering a breast augmentation, speak to us to find out more about price and complete care.